Need To Have
- Flat-out Bread - 4
- Guacamole - made from one avocado
- Cooked Black beans - 1 cup
- Greek Yogurt Or Sour Cream - 4 tablespoons
- Chilli Flakes - to your spice level
- Chopped Broccoli - 2 cups
- Garlic Powder - 1/2 teaspoon or 1 teaspoon of grated garlic
- Chilly Flakes - 1 teaspoon
Heat oil, add the garlic powder or grated garlic, saute, add the broccoli, chilly flakes and salt. Saute the vegetable, don't cover, you want to retain the green color of the broccoli, cook till done, but the broccoli should be crunchy. Add some salt to the cooked black beans and keep.
To Assemble The Wrap
Take the flat-out bread, first, spread the guacamole, top it with the black beans followed by the broccoli. Now add the Greek yogurt, a drop here and there, to spice it up a little more, sprinkle some chilli flakes, roll the whole thing and slice it into two and serve immediately.
If you don't have greek yogurt or sour cream, use regular curd after draining off the excess water from it.
Broccoli can be replaced by asparagus, chop them and proceed the same way as for the broccoli.
With the guacamole made with one avocado, and the given vegetable and beans, you can make 4 to 6 wraps depending on the size.