Sunday, October 11, 2015

Paneer Recipes


          Paneer being a favorite at home, especially for my daughter, appears in our lunch or dinner menu, atleast once in 2 weeks. Paneer is one of the few ingredients that can be used in both sweet and savory dishes and both homemade and store bought paneer are good for making the dishes, except for making sweets, homemade paneer is required. I have used paneer in sandwiches and a number of curries and snacks, thought I'll make a compilation of the dishes. There are many more dishes that I would love to try with paneer and I will be adding them to this collection as and when I do them..

Tiffin (Breakfast, Dinner ) And Snacks

Homemade Paneer Spinach Paneer Parathas Paneer Parathas Pasta With Sundried Tomatoes And Paneer

Carrot Paneer Sandwiches And Rolls Rice And Paneer Cutlets
Curries

Paneer Butter Masala Moong Dal ( Green Gram ) And Paneer Curry Palak Paneer Matar Paneer, Peas And Paneer Curry

Cabbage And Paneer Curry Spinach And Paneer Bhurji Chilly Paneer Palak Paneer - 2

Paneer Lababdar Paneer Shahi Kurma Paneer Kofta Curry

Sweets

Rasagullas Chocolate Sandesh

Pin It

5 comments: